Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You're invited...

Best Blogger Tips
 
Hello dear readers,
 
Lil Dude is home sick today, so I'm grabbing a few minutes here and there to work (I couldn't for the life of me get him to take a nap... argh!)  Anyway, real quick, I'll let you know about two upcoming book release events for THE QUEEN OF WATER here in Ft. Collins.

March 12, Saturday, 6 pm, Old Firehouse Books, 232 Walnut St., Fort Collins, CO
Chatting, signing, reading, music, food, fun... (I bought a popcorn popper for this event!  My co-author, Maria Virginia, serves popcorn (or some variety of popped/toasted corn) at every meal...mmm...)


April 9, Saturday, 2 pm, Barnes and Noble, 4045 S. College Ave, Fort Collins, CO
Chatting, signing, reading, fun (I'll see if I can serve freshly popped popcorn at this event, too!)  

Mark your calendars!  Bring friends and family!  Thanks for spreading the word.... I hope to see you there!

And before I bid you farewell and cuddle with Lil Dude and watch Wall-E for the 20th time, here's something cool:  Random House put together a "Books of Laura Resau Readers Guide"!  So pretty... you can see it here.  (My mom and I are in the midst of writing a longer, detailed discussion guide specifically for The Queen of Water... I hope to post that next month, so stay tuned!

Okay, Wall-E awaits...

xo,
Laura